There are a number of payment options at our checkout. Please view these options below:
Credit or Debit Card
Simply enter your card details directly into the checkout. Our parent company 'iDental' will be visible on your bank statement once the transaction has cleared. Credit Card payments may also be made over the phone.
Simply select PayPal either from the Shopping Bag for Express Checkout, or from the Billing Section of the checkout. This will redirect you to the PayPal website to log-in. You should receive a payment notification from PayPal, along with an order confirmation from Dermal Distinction (if it's not in your Inbox, please check your Junk/Spam mail).
Pay by Phone
Please call us on (03) 9859 7859 with your credit card ready. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or phone us on (03) 9859 7859. We are here to help!
Please note: orders that remain unpaid 14 days after being placed are cancelled.
Payment can be deposited into our account with your order number as the reference. Please call us for our details.
Who will deliver my parcel?
Your parcel will be sent via Australia Post (eParcel and Express), or by SENDLE depending upon your area.
How to track your parcel with Australia Post:
1. We will email you your tracking number as soon as it is shipped.
2. Enter this tracking number at http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
For parcel enquiries you can contact Australia Post directly on 137 678
3. We do recommend that you add insurance and signature on delivery to your order to help secure safe delivery of your package.
Ways to ensure you don't miss your delivery:
Our deliveries with Australia Post or SENDLE couriers and are delivered with safe drop, meaning your parcel will be left in a secure place around your property if no-one is home. If there is nowhere safe to leave your parcel, please note this in the Delivery Comments box at the final stage of checkout.
If you are having your parcel delivered to a work address, please ensure you include your business name and any delivery instructions (eg "Leave at Reception").
What happens if an item I ordered was out of stock?
If one of the items you've ordered is out of stock, your order will be placed on hold until the available item comes back into stock.
This will be reflected on your confirmation email, as your dispatch date will be delayed.
If you would like an update on when a product will come back into stock, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We check each product before it is shipped to ensure that it is in great condition, however we will not open the product. For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept returns for change of mind. If you have any concerns about your product, please contact us on (03) 98597859, or email us at email@example.com
Thanks for your understanding.
Not sure where to enter the PROMO code?
1. In the CHECKOUT, on the left hand side under your cart total, you should see a question:
"Have a promo code? Redeem your coupon" (See the PINK ARROW below)
2. Click on "Redeem your coupon" and enter your promo code.
3. You are all done!
1. The information collected will be used for the purpose of providing treatment to you. Personal information such as your name and address will be used for the purpose of addressing accounts, processing payments and writing to you (via post or email) about our services and issues affecting your treatment.
2. We may disclose your information to other health professionals, or require it from them if, in our judgment, that is necessary in the context of your treatment. Disclosure of your details will be minimized wherever possible, and we will seek your prior consent.
3. Your medical history and all treatment records will be kept at iDental. If you wish to access you records, an appointment will be arranged and fees will apply. If any of the information we have about you is inaccurate, you may ask us to alter our records accordingly.
4. This website collects personal information when you: provide feedback using the feedback forms OR submit an enquiry OR subscribe to a newsletter
5. There is one exception when the collection of personal information is necessary or unavoidable. This is when someone else provides iDental with your personal information.
6. Your social media profile contact details may be used by iDental to contact you for feedback or in order to engage you in conversation. All contact will be made via the channels you choose to participate in. Any information you post on social media sites is potentially accessible to anyone else engaging with iDental via the same social media. Your individual privacy settings for profiles and accounts on social media networks are your responsibility. Each social network has inbuilt privacy settings.
GOT A QUESTION?
3 BELMORE RD,
BALWYN NORTH VIC 3104