- Standard Shipping Australia
- For orders $50+
- $11 for orders under $50
- Standard delivery is within 7 days (may be extended during covid)
- Express shipping Australia
- For orders $100+
- $15 for orders under $100
- Express delivery is within 3 days, if order placed by 12pm from Monday to Friday. (may be extended during covid)
- Express Shipping, with signature & insurance
- For orders over $75
- Varies according to value
- Express delivery is within 3 days, if order placed by 12pm Monday to Friday
Who will deliver my parcel?
Your parcel will be sent via Australia Post (eParcel and Express), or by SENDLE depending upon your area.
How to track your parcel with Australia Post:
1. We will email you your tracking number as soon as it is shipped.
2. Enter this tracking number at http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
For parcel enquiries you can contact Australia Post directly on 137 678
3. We do recommend that you add insurance and signature on delivery to your order to help secure safe delivery of your package.
Ways to ensure you don't miss your delivery:
Our deliveries with Australia Post or SENDLE couriers and are delivered with safe drop, meaning your parcel will be left in a secure place around your property if no-one is home. If there is nowhere safe to leave your parcel, please note this in the Delivery Comments box at the final stage of checkout.
If you are having your parcel delivered to a work address, please ensure you include your business name and any delivery instructions (eg "Leave at Reception").
What happens if an item I ordered was out of stock?
If one of the items you've ordered is out of stock, your order will be placed on hold until the available item comes back into stock.
This will be reflected on your confirmation email, as your dispatch date will be delayed.
If you would like an update on when a product will come back into stock, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.